Our general conditions of sale Bid
1. Our prices will not start below the estimated prices.
2. The lot will be assigned to the highest bidder and increased with one bid above the second highest bid plus 18% in fee to cover the commission.In case of identical bids for the same lot, the lot will be assigned to the first bidder.
3. Bidders are obliged to take over lots knocked down to them.
Invoices to room bidders are payable immediately, all other invoices are payable within 30 days upon receipt of invoice.
All lots remain our property until full payment of the invoice.
4. Late payment : If the payment of the adjudicated price plus commission due by the buyer is not made within 30 days of the date of invoicing the seller (Ets. David Delhaye S.P.R.L.) reserves the right to cancel the sale.
5. Shipping of lots is at the buyer’s cost. The risk passes on the buyer as soon as the lots are handed over to the Post Office.
6. All claims (written, by fax or mail) are accepted up to 7 days after delivery of the lots. No claim will be accepted after this period.
No claim will be accepted for lots with more than 6 stamps and lots described as "to examine”, "with fault” or collections.
Any dispute which may arise will be settled by Brussels court only.
7. Enchères :
Until 50€ : 2€
From 50€ to 100€ : 5€
From 100€ to 250€ : 10€
From 250€ to 500€ : 25€
From 500€ to 2000€ 50€
From 2000€ to 5000€ : 100€
From 5000€ to 10000€ : 250€
From 10000€ to 25000€ : 500€
From 25000€ : 1000€
8. In case of payment by credit cards a fee of 2% will be charged and by cheque a fee of 12 euros.